Initium Therapeutics was established to develop innovative antibody-based therapeutics, including pursuing new therapeutic targets in fibrosis, immuno-oncology and hemophilia. Initium was established in June of 2020 as a spin-off of South Korea-based Tiumbio in order to expand its capability to antibody drug development platforms.
Initium says that using its unique antibody development platforms of DNA immunization technology and AbCassette-High express system it generates more diverse antigen-specific B cell repertoire and expedites screening of functional therapeutic antibodies, which mostly recognize very challenging small and complex conformational epitopes of membrane associated protein targets such as GPCRs (G protein coupled receptors), to treat unaddressed rare diseases.
- Aulos BioscienceAulos Bioscience aims to revolutionize cancer patient care through the development of […]
- Code BioCode Bio is using its novel targeted non-viral delivery platform to develop […]
- Muna TherapeuticsMuna Therapeutics aims to preserve brain function and enhance resilience to neurodegenerative […]
- Glyphic BiotechnologiesGlyphic Biotechnologies is an MIT spin-out aiming to accelerate the critical but […]
- ImmuneID ImmuneID is a precision immunology company that has developed a genome-wide, high-throughput […]
- Flare TherapeuticsFlare uses a “switch-site based drug discovery approach” to develop a pipeline […]