Initium Therapeutics was established to develop innovative antibody-based therapeutics, including pursuing new therapeutic targets in fibrosis, immuno-oncology and hemophilia. Initium was established in June of 2020 as a spin-off of South Korea-based Tiumbio in order to expand its capability to antibody drug development platforms.
Initium says that using its unique antibody development platforms of DNA immunization technology and AbCassette-High express system it generates more diverse antigen-specific B cell repertoire and expedites screening of functional therapeutic antibodies, which mostly recognize very challenging small and complex conformational epitopes of membrane associated protein targets such as GPCRs (G protein coupled receptors), to treat unaddressed rare diseases.
- MoonLake ImmunotherapeuticsMoonLake Immunotherapeutics is a Swiss biopharmaceutical company leveraging single-domain antibody (Nanobody®) technology […]
- ResBioticResBiotic is developing microbiome-based products to help reduce inflammation in chronic lung […]
- Alchemab TherapeuticsAlchemab identifies naturally occurring protective antibodies that counter complex diseases, such as […]
- Wild BiotechIsrael-based Wild Biotech is mining wild animal microbiomes for the discovery of […]
- MUVON TherapeuticsMUVON Therapeutics is spin-off from the University of Zurich developing an autologous […]
- Chimerna TherapeuticsFounded in 2020, Chimerna Therapeutics has developed a platform for generating circular […]